The National Kids Yoga Conference (NKYC) brings together educators and leaders in the children’s and youth yoga, mindfulness, and social emotional learning communities.
The 7th annual event will be held virtually and feature
- interactive workshops,
- networking opportunities,
- panel discussions,
- keynote addresses, and
- musical performances
- some of which will be offered LIVE and others prerecorded. Most sessions will be recorded and available to all attendees.
Why should YOU be a sponsor?
- Your organization’s mission or values aligns with promoting yoga and mindfulness to youth.
- You are interested in reaching more adults who are sharing yoga and mindfulness with children and teens.
- You and your team want to participate in the virtual conference, make connections, and learn from our experienced presenters.
- Your product or service will be featured in our online marketplace throughout the conference
- Depending on your sponsorship level, you have the opportunity to interact and engage with attendees, host live information sessions, get your products or information physically into the hands of participants, and be featured on our social media channels, website, or newsletters
Reach Your Ideal Audience
Through the reach of our participants, the National Kids Yoga Conference impacts more than 675,000 adults and children annually.
Who attends our conference?
- School Administrators
- Yoga Instructors
- Children and Family Education and Service Business Owners
- Social Service Professionals and Organization Leaders
Engage and Make Valuable Connections
The National Kids Yoga Conference provides multiple ways to connect with conference attendees in personal ways with high quality interactions.
Welcome Box – an opportunity to get desirable products or physical coupons into the hands of participants
Prize Donations – incentivize live participation and conference interaction while raising awareness of your products or services
Resource Fair – an opportunity for one-on-one or group infosessions where you can educate about your offerings or demonstrate your products
Online Marketplace – sell your services and programs directly to conference attendees
Premium Directory Listing – a year-round feature that includes access to newsletter and social media announcments for your paid trainings or programs.
- Premium directory listing and associated benefits
- Sell in our Online Marketplace
- Participate in the Resources Fair*
- Offer participant Welcome Box gifts or Workshop Door Prizes
- Sponsor mention in all conference material
- Conference registration and
- 50% off coupons for 3 Guest
- All the features of our 500 level sponsorship +
- Sponsor an individual workshop or networking session with logo on welcome screen, acknowledgement by MC
- Infosession schedule published on the conference platform and social media channels
- Logo featured in welcome box letter and on conference website and marketing material
- Schedule a timed opening of your welcome box gift
- A second conference registration and
- 50% off coupons for 6 guests
- All benefits of $1000 sponsorship +
- Sponsor a keynote with logo on opening slides and acknowledgement by MC
- Pre-conference Instagram or Facebook live feature
- Recognition during conference opening and closing remarks
- Option to create a 1 minute promotional video to be shared in marketing outreach
- Four conference registrations and
- 50% off coupons for 10 guests
For sponsorships of more than $5,000, we’d be happy to further discuss other ways to support your work. Ideas for premium involvement include sponsoring the resource fair, teen conference, MC a keynote, logos on conference t-shirts, and more.
*Conference registration is not required for representatives in your organization’s Resource Fair Zoom room. Conference registrations apply to accessing the online conference platform and programing (keynotes, workshops, group practices, etc). Conference registrations and discounts can be given to anyone in your kids yoga and mindfulness community network or friends/family, but login credentials should not be shared between individuals..