From anywhere on the site:
- Look for “2021 Conference” at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click on “Workshops” or “Movement Classes.”
You’ll find a list of all workshops and “participant access” links to the individual workshop pages. (Note: If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to the conference platform main page.)
From anywhere within the conference platform or landing page:
- Log in to your account to reach the conference main landing page.
- Either scroll down the navigation menu on the right to find what you want, OR
- Under Master Schedule, click the purple drop down arrow to expand the options.
Select “All Workshop Descriptions and Schedule” to view and select from this year’s offerings
You will find a table with details about workshops. You can change the number of workshops displayed or search using those functions at the top of the table.
Links to the individual workshop pages are at the end of the description. Note this is the same Workshops table available publicly. The participant access links only take you to the workshop if you are logged in. (Same concept with the or Movement Classes table.)