- Top 7 Essential yoga therapy exercises for ADHD
- Top 10 Yoga Therapy exercises for Stress & Anxiety
- Top 3 Breathing exercises that help both issues
- Relaxations that target the soothe a child’s nervous system
- Understand how meridian-based yoga therapy works on a physical, mental and emotional level
- Articulate the difference between yoga therapy and traditional asana
- Experience yoga therapy provides and feel it work.
- Learn how to integrate meridian-based yoga techniques into your class structures with different age groups
- Be prepared to get started right away with your own lesson plan for each issue
We encourage you to participate in real time but if you aren’t able to join LIVE, a recording will be available for replay for 30 days after the event.
- Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Time: 4:00 pm – 7:00 PM EST
Who should join? It is important to know how to help children and teens with the physical, mental and emotional health challenges that you will see in every class. This workshop is for anyone who wants to impact the lives of children and/or teens through yoga.
Not able to attend live? This is an interactive workshop where your questions can be asked in real time, so we recommend attending LIVE but registered participants will have access to the replay link for 30 days after the event. Break-out-sessions will not be recorded.
Cost for Participants: Tiered pricing is available to ensure that this event is accessible.
- Regular = $69
- Supporter = $84, register yourself and subsidize someone else!
- Community = $54
If our community registration level is hardship at this time, email firstname.lastname@example.org about scholarships, work-study, alternative energy exchange opportunities.
2021 Annual Conference Event participants automatically pay half price and will have 6 months to review the recording (must register for the conference and complete that purchase to be eligible for the discount).
Loraine is founder and director of Zenergy Yoga and a leading authority on yoga for children and teens. Over the past 25 years, she’s spent over 20,000 hours teaching 1000’s of kids of all ages. She has trained thousands of yoga teachers, school teachers, parents and others who work with children throughout the world on how to teach yoga in a way that is meaningful, impactful and fun.Loraine authored the standards for Children’s Yoga in Australia and is the Chairperson of Yoga Australia’s Children’s Yoga Committee.
She was featured in the documentary ‘Yoga For Change’ and has been a board member and keynote speaker for organisations such as the International Yoga Teacher’s Association and the Australasia Yoga Therapy Association.
Loraine has authored over 35 articles on the benefits of yoga for children and team for the Australian Yoga Journal and Australian Yoga Life Magazine. Her mission is to impact the lives of millions of children worldwide.
16:45-18:00 EDT Sat Apr 17 If you work with children or teens in today’s world, one of the issues you will undoubtably face is the health and wellbeing issues they are experiencing. We’ve all heard the statistics and the numbers are startling…ADHD, depression, stress & anxiety, asthma, allergies, diabetes, and obesity are reaching epidemic proportions. […]