The National Kids Yoga Conference is a professional learning forum for educators, school administrators, yoga instructors, child and family service professionals and parents focused on bringing yoga, mindfulness and social emotional learning (SEL) strategies to the children and youth in their communities.
The 2021 conference will be held online via a mix of live-interactive workshops, live panel discussions or Q&As, recorded presentations, group practices, and networking roundtable discussions.
- April 16-18 – The kick off weekend with live, interactive workshops, keynote speakers, group practices, and networking opportunities
- April 19-April 30 – Recorded presentations released for self-paced viewing, live Q&As.
- May 1 –Closing day of live presentations.
All registrations include:
- Full access for live conference and to the recordings for 6-months afterward
- Group practices (not recorded)
- Networking opportunities (not recorded)
- Online forum
- Resource Fair
- Virtual Marketplace
- Welcome box with for the first 300 registrants
- NKYC T-Shirt for registrations by Feb 28!
Are you a Kids Yoga Conference Circle member? Circle members are eligible for 10% off conference registrations! Learn more.Note: You will need complete your membership purchase and then register for the conference to see the discount.
We hope the value of our conference far exceeds our standard pricing. Help us keep the conference affordable and support colleagues experiencing financial hardship by registering yourself and subsidizing a community registration!
YoKid is a 501(c)3 educational organization. Your $75 contribution may be tax deductible.
Community registration is full access to the conference at a subsidized price. If our community registration level is a hardship, please contact us about scholarships and work-study opportunities.
Conference registration is refundable, less a $10 administrative fee, until March 17. Early-bird registrations cancelled after March 1 will also be charged the cost of a t-shirt. No refunds within 30 days of the conference.